Don’t let the little things hold you back from experiencing all that life has to offer.
Assisted living services and care provide residents with support for various daily living activities.
- Customized care plan and RN consultation
- Licensed nurses on site 24 hours a day
- Medication administration
- Three delicious meals served daily, plus snacks
- Social, recreational, cultural and religious activities
- Weekly housekeeping and laundering of bed and bath linens
- Mini-bus transportation for scheduled, local outings
- On-site Medical Center and Therapy Suite (physical, occupational, and speech therapy)
Community spaces and amenities offer all of the comforts and conveniences residents desire.
- Dining room with restaurant style meal service
- Bistro offering refreshments anytime, day or night
- Fitness center, pool table, movie theater, living room, front porch, and library
- Complimentary Wi-Fi hotspots located throughout the community
- Self-service resident laundry room
- Salon & Barber Shop
Our personalized approach and continuum of assisted living care will allow you to stay at Tall Oaks even if your needs should change. Our assisted living services are provided to you in your apartment. To help you get back on your feet after surgery or injury, we have physical, occupational, and speech therapy on-site.
And if a higher level of support is needed, we offer specialized memory care in The Rose Garden Memory Care Center.
When do you know if a loved one requires assisted living? Download our helpful checklist!